While the healing process facing each patient is unique, they all share similar challenges in their quest to become sea-worthy.
– In Individual Therapy, everyone is out there on the lake in their own boat… with or without a paddle
– Most do not have a compass or map to chart a course or establish a sense of direction
– Some are taking on water and are in danger of capsizing… none have life vests
Dalena offers a full range of Individual Therapies to enable you to maneuver, stay on course, keep water out of the boat and adjust to changes in the weather. Start The Process, Book Your Session…
Individual sessions are confidential and provided in a warm and caring atmosphere. Dalena helps you clarify your needs and areas of concern to develop a unique treatment plan. Together you work toward your goals.
INTEGRATIVE MIND/BODY/SPIRIT THERAPY
If talk therapy is right for you, great! But if you need or are interested in more, Dalena can help you with a variety of proven techniques including:
– EMDR (trauma reprocessing)
– GIM (The Bonny Method of Guided Imagery and Music)
– EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique or Meridian Tapping)
– CREATIVE ARTS (ritual, writing, drawing) – Customized relaxation and meditation scripts
– Recent Trauma (Illness, accidents, disability)
– Childhood Events (Past trauma and abuse)
– LGBTQI Issues (From the beginning to having a safe place to find healing in other areas of life)
– Transgender Care (From exploration to transition, to post-transition support)
– Grief & Loss (Recent or past)
– ADHD/ADD (Understanding the diagnosis, coping, and repairing self-esteem)
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
Use this link to Start The Process and Schedule Your Session…
Intake sessions are generally 60 minutes. Follow up sessions are either 45 or 55-60 minutes.
INSURANCE and SESSION RATES
Dalena is in network with Aetna, BCBS. Please contact your plan for exact deductibles, copays, or coinsurance.
Billing rates are as follows: $180 intake, $150 55-60 minute session, $120 45 minute session.
Please print, complete, and bring your intake forms with you to your first session.
“I am transgender and have recently started transitioning. I have only been at this for a few months now, but Dalena has been an absolute blessing in my life in trying to figure myself out. I don’t know how I would have been able to do this without her. She is very professional in her conduct, and very knowledgeable and insightful. She always seems to know what questions to ask and how to get me to find the answers within. If you are trans and looking for a counselor, there is none better.”